The Sport Lite 135 rear disc hub benefits from a 100% exclusive and unique design making this one of the best performing rear hubs available.
- Fits most 24 and 26" frames.
- 135mm spacing.
- Fully sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth and reliable running no matter what conditions you ride in.
- Custom design, CNC machined 7075 aluminium shell and hollow axle.
- Unique, asymmetric bolt threads (M10 drive side, M6 non-drive side) ensure hub stays tight and maximises strength.
- Wide flange spacing helps maximise lateral wheel strength.
- Butted and internally tapered main shell improve performance and reduce weight.
- Serrated axle ends and bolt washers help keep the bolts tight and the hub in place.
- Precision threaded (1.37" x 24 tpi) section ready to fit a freewheel or fixed sprocket.
- Available in 32h only.
- Matt black anodised finish with stylish Trialtech 'Sport Lite' laser etched logos.
- Supplied with top quality, zinc plated steel bolts (M10 x 30mm drive side, M6 x 30mm non-drive side) and custom, low profile aluminium washers.
- 3mm washer inserts allow the hub to be used with or without snail cams.
- Weight: 155g (without bolts or washers)