Top quality competition proven pedal used and approved by World Champion Jack Carthy.
- Ultra lightweight 6Al-4V titanium axles.
- Sealed cartridge bearing and IGUS bushing ensures the pedals run smoothly.
- 2mm thick, 7075 T6 aluminium cages provide excellent durability and the unique CNC machined outside profile allows additional freedom of movement for your foot, particularly during sidehops.
- Single cage saves weight and increases grip over traditional dual-caged pedals.
- Large contact area helps keep your feet on the pedals and gives a stable and secure feel.
- Forged aluminium body features built in supports to help increase pedal arm stiffness and strength.
- Anodised black with stylish Carthy Signature Series laser etched logos.
- Supplied fully packaged with Trialtech stickers enclosed.
- Weight: 221g
Please note: The bolts which hold the cages on must be kept tight throughout the pedal's life. Pedal bodies and cages which become damaged due to loose bolts are not covered under warranty.